How to Manually Install Wallpapers
Download your wallpaper(s):
1. Click the Download link of the wallpaper(s) you want.
2. Once downloaded, double click on the zipped file(s) to unzip it.
Prepare to transfer your wallpaper(s):
- On a Mac, import the wallpaper(s) into iPhoto.
- On a PC, place the wallpaper(s) into any folder containing photos:
Plug your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into your Mac or PC and follow these steps:
1. Open iTunes, choose the Photos tab and then “Sync photos from:”
2. Use pop-up menu, do one of theese:
- On a Mac, select the iPhoto folder containing the wallpaper(s).
- On a PC, select the My Pictures folder containing the wallpaper(s).
3. Select “All photos” or “Selected folders” or “Selected albums” and choose the folders, albums for to sync, Click Apply, then Sync.
On your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad:
1. Click on the Photos Application. Search albums for picture you want.
2. Choose the picture to display it full screen.
3. Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don't see it, then tap the picture to displaying the menu.
4. Tap on Set Wallpaper.
Home | Football Widgets | iPhone Wallpapers | Team Standings | Cool Links | Site Map